Digital Finance Pass 2021
Secure your competitiveness for 2021
Stay informed all year long
Secure your competitiveness, knowledge and contacts for 2021, by acquiring Fintech Farm’s Future Digital Finance pass for 2021.
The pass is personal and comes with full access to several online/on-site events, insights, reports and our latest product – Finstack Academy.
The pass includes everything below, and there are more features to be announced:
Regtech Day brings together international regulation technology success stories about risk management, modern approaches to data management and sheds light on the development of future requirements.
This three-day online event gives you access to the latest insights, practical use cases and a network of colleagues working in financial regulation and technology.
Regular price: 75€ + VAT
Nordic Fintech Summit brings together leading Nordic financial institutions, fintechs, regulators and other experts to discuss the most current topics such as sustainability and digitalization, and share their practical experiences in the rapidly changing financial industry. The tracks for 2021 are Strategy & Disruption, Core & Cloud Banking, Payments & Commerce and Fintech & Transformation.
Regular price: 245€ + VAT
Since 2016, Future Digital Finance Forum has brought the industry pioneers together to discuss the future of finance.
This digital banking strategy super day will once again gather the top decision-makers to discuss and network on-site in Helsinki.
Regular price: 1065€ + VAT
Q&A and mentoring sessions
More events to be announced later.
Our FinStack (financial technology stack) program is getting its own online academy, that provides virtual lectures about business, regulation and technology in finance. The content is produced together with our FinStack partners. The platform will be launched in Q1/2020 and will be updated throughout the year.
Regular price: 1500€ + VAT
- Current trends and development in the financial industry
- Different earning models from interests and transactions to SaaS and platforms
- Extensive overview of Open Banking business models with real case-examples
- Introduction to financial industry market infrastructure: Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Real Estate and Investment Management
- Banks and Fintech collaboration: Risk management challenges and workarounds
- Legal environment & contracts
- Regulatory environment – Different authorities and their roles
- Regulatory licenses (types, passporting, application process)
- Compliance culture
- Most significant regulatory changes
- Cards and payments infrastructure
- Financial data & APIs
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Information security