FinStack – Fintech Venturing Bootcamp
March 13 - March 14
Last autumn we launched FinStack – The Fintech Venturing Toolkit. Now we are proud to present the Fintech Bootcamp as a part of it.
This financial technology bootcamp is suitable for both fintech companies and development teams from banks, who want to learn how to build and scale digital finance solutions.
Together with leading experts from our partner and member organizations Dittmar & Indrenius, Deloitte, Financial Supervisory Authority, Amazon Web Services, Enfuce and Nordic API Gateway, we will guide the participants through business, regulation and technology in the world of digital finance innovation.
– The architecture of financial industry
– Overview on the regulatory environment
– Adapting new technology and digital disruption
– Behavioral changes, trends and expectations
11-13 Networking and lunch
– Different value propositions and business/earning models
– Typical runways for Fintechs – Key success factors to think in different phases (market entry, scaling up, and end game)
– Typical co-operations / synergies in the markets
– Going global: Tax & legal aspects, regulations, culture & governance
– Overview of regulation and different regulatory licenses
– Most important new regulatory for fintech/insurtech companies (PSD2, GDPR, AML5, MiFID2, IDD)
– Finding the right partners and technology for maintaining compliance
– How does the future of regulation look like?
– Market infrastructure overview
– Typical bank IT architecture, infrastructure & system landscape. Look at the most common SW platforms, tools and API-libraries
– Non-functional requirements – security, reliability, continuity, scalability, traceback/logging
– Agile development, devops, cloud platform
– Emerging technologies such as blockchain, AI and machine learning
– IT sourcing models
The bootcamp is free for Fintech Farm members. For externals, the price is 1500€ + VAT per team (max 3 persons per team).