Work with us at Fintech Farm
Working with us
Fintech Farm is a privately owned Helsinki based company. We are a digital finance innovation service provider and a fintech hub, that operates an innovation ecosystem with partners across the Nordics and globally, consisting of startups, corporations, other fintech hubs and authorities.
We offer insights, innovation programs, fintech screening, matchmaking, events, consulting and market entry services to the financial industry.
Working full time in fintech since 2016, Fintech Farm is an industry pioneer, with customers from global giants to very early stage companies.
At Fintech Farm we provide you with:
- Front row seats to follow one of the biggest and fastest growing industries
- Compact and laid back working environment
- Possibility to be creative and take as much responsibility as you like
- Opportunity to work with global market leaders and the most interesting startups
- Competitive salary with healthcare and sports benefits
We are constantly looking for fintech enthusiasts to build our business with, and particularly looking for people for the following roles.
Fintech event producer
Are you passionate about fintech and events? We are organizing events from 500 people summits to small regular meetups. Your tasks would be:
- Digging in to the industry to create most topical and useful agendas
- Arrange impressive and fun events from larger conferences to small meet-ups
Fintech community and marketing manager
We are looking for a community and marketing manager, to drive engagement in the fintech ecosystem. Your tasks would be:
- Communicate with our ecosystem members and partners
- Coordinate membership and event activities
- Take responsibility for our marketing channels
- Interest in the fintech industry
- Fluency in Finnish and English
Fintech industry analyst and matchmaker
Are you keen on knowing exactly what’s happening in the market and who’s playing with who? Fintech Farm’s domain is to not only know who is who, but to be able to help the industry stakeholders to work with each other. Your tasks would be:
- Following the global industry trends and the Nordic fintech-market
- Maintaining the Fintech Farm database and landscape information
- Communicating with investors and partners
- Coordinating collaboration between different stakeholders.
As an ambitious company we’re planning to grow in the near future and are looking for other roles as well. We might also be interested in trainees, contractors and consultant.