About this Event
The Nordic Fintech Alliance has created the Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series to present the latest trends in Nordic Fintech. Each session includes an update from each hub and then a deep dive into one of the countries. The first session will focus on the Danish ecosystem.
The series will be powered by PA Consulting who will after the last seminar wrap up the findings in the Nordic Fintech Trend Report 2021
This series is part of the 2021 edition of Copenhagen Fintech Week.
11:00 to 11:05 – Welcome to the Nordic Fintech Trend series
11:05 to 12:00 – Country Updates
- News from Denmark by Thomas Krogh Jensen, CEO, Copenhagen Fintech
- News from Iceland by Gunnlaugur Jonsson, CEO, The Fintech Cluster
- News from Norway by Hans Christian Bjørne, COO, The Factory
- News from Sweden by Anders Norlin, CEO, Findec
- News from Finland by Janne Salminen, CEO, Helsinki Fintech Farm
12:00 to 12:40 – Zoom in on Denmark
- Lunar – Banking in a new way by Ken Villum Klausen, CEO & Founder at Lunar
- A modular Eco-System for payment service by Tony Bach Christensen, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Nets Group
- Financial Transparency – Addressing computational challenges in the financial industries of tomorrow by Omri Ross, Chief Blockchain Scientist at eToro and Associate Professor at DIKU
- Nordic Fintech Investment Trend by Erik Balck Sørensen, Fintech Lead Partner at Vaekstfonden Ventures
12:40 to 13:00 – Q&A
Representatives from all the Nordic Fintech Hubs will be available for joint chats or short break out dialogue.
The Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series is free for members of the Nordic Fintech communities and for Copenhagen Fintech Week 2021 ticket holders. You can become a member of one of the hubs via the links below.
About the Alliance
The Nordic Fintech Alliance consists of the leading Nordic Fintech hubs. Visit the hubs below for more information.