About this event
The Nordic Fintech Alliance has created the Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series to present the latest trends in Nordic Fintech. Each session includes an update from each hub and then a deep dive into one of the countries. This session will focus on the Norwegian ecosystem.
The series will be powered by PA Consulting who will after the last seminar wrap up the findings in the Nordic Fintech Trend Report 2021
This series is part of the 2021 edition of Copenhagen Fintech Week.
12:00 to 12:05 – Welcome to the Nordic Fintech Trend series
12:05 to 13:00 – Country Updates
- News from Denmark by Thomas Krogh Jensen, CEO, Copenhagen Fintech
- News from Iceland by Gunnlaugur Jonsson, CEO, The Fintech Cluster
- News from Norway by Atle Sivertsen, CEO, NCE Finance Innovation
- News from Sweden by Anders Norlin, CEO, Findec
- News from Finland by Janne Salminen, CEO, Helsinki Fintech Farm
13:00 to 13:40 – Zoom in on Norway
- Startup Perspective: Speaker tbc – MiraiEx
- The Research/Academic perspective: Eirik Sjåholm Knudsen, Associate Professor, The Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
- Corporate perspective: Anna Karin Østlie, Managing Director Mastercard Payment Services Norway; Stefan Astroza, Smart Banking Lead, Cicero Consulting
- Investor perspective: Ingar Bentsen, CEO – TheFactory Group
13:40 to 14:00 – Q&A
Representatives from all the Nordic Fintech Hubs will be available for joint chats or short break out dialogue.
The Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series is free for members of the Nordic Fintech communities and for Copenhagen Fintech Week 2021 ticket holders. You can become a member of one of the hubs via the links below.
About the Alliance
The Nordic Fintech Alliance consists of the leading Nordic Fintech hubs. Visit the hubs below for more information.