In the Nordic Fintech Trends series, we zoom in on the Nordics, and focus on the latest developments from each country from the region.
About this event
The Nordic Fintech Alliance has created the Nordic Fintech Trends 2022 series to present the latest trends in Nordic Fintech. Each session includes an update from each hub and then a deep dive into one of the countries. This session will focus on the Icelandic ecosystem.
Times in CET
11:00 to 11:05 – Welcome to the Nordic Fintech Trend series
11:05 to 11:45 – Country Updates
• News from Denmark by Thomas Krogh Jensen, CEO, Copenhagen Fintech
• News from Iceland by Gunnlaugur Jonsson, CEO, The Fintech Cluster
• News from Norway by Atle Sivertsen, CEO, NCE Finance Innovation
• News from Sweden by Tom Holgersson, CEO, Findec
• News from Finland by Janne Salminen, CEO, Helsinki Fintech Farm
11:50 to 12:50 – Zoom in on Iceland
• Sverrir Jolli Hreidarsson, Head of FinTech at Kvika bank – Disruptive Products
• Óli Torfason, Co-Founder of Mojoflower – Shareholder register and asset issuance
• Ingi Björn Sigurdsson, Founding Advisor and Startup Specialist – TO BE ANNOUNCED
• Gunnar Stefánsson, Professor of Statistics at the University of Iceland and founder of Smileycoin – Blockchain for social good in African slums