In the Nordic Fintech Trends series, we zoom in on the Nordics, and focus on the latest developments from each country from the region.
About this event
The Nordic Fintech Alliance has created the Nordic Fintech Trends 2022 series to present the latest trends in Nordic Fintech. Each session includes an update from each hub and then a deep dive into one of the countries. This session will focus on the Norwegian ecosystem.
Times in CEST.
11:00 to 11:05 – Welcome to the Nordic Fintech Trend series
11:05 to 11:45 – Country Updates
• News from Denmark by Thomas Krogh Jensen, CEO, Copenhagen Fintech
• News from Iceland by Gunnlaugur Jonsson, CEO, The Fintech Cluster
• News from Norway by Atle Sivertsen, CEO, NCE Finance Innovation
• News from Sweden by Tom Holgersson, CEO, Findec
• News from Finland by Tanja Heikkinen, Helsinki Fintech Farm
11:50 to 12:50 – Zoom in on Norway
– Stine Sofie Grindheim, Dealflow, CEO
– Camilla Berg, Folkeinvest, Head of Sales and customer success
– Fredrik Riiser, Strise, Commercial Manager
– Enin (speaker tba)