Are you curious to hear about new fintech solutions being built out in the Nordics, which Nordic fintechs have recently raised rounds, or perhaps which exciting events and activities you should keep an eye out for in the region? We have just the event for you to join.
Nordic Fintech Trends is a series of latest fintech trends and developments presented to you by different stakeholders in the Nordic Fintech Alliance ecosystem. In this episode, we are doubling down on Sweden!
The episode would be hosted by Per Jansson of Business Sweden and his team, together with co-hosts from Denmark, Finland, Norway and Iceland.
Sweden Fintech Speakers
- Anders Norlin, F10 – Update and insight into the Climate Fintech ecosystem in Sweden and make a short intro to the F10 Climate FinTech Incubation program
- Robin Egeroth, Vidici Venture – Insight and views on the Swedish Fintech ecosystem from an investor perspective
- Louise Brandt, Open Payments – Insight and views on the Swedish Fintech ecosystem from an founder and start-up perspective
(Times in CET)
- 11:00-11:05 Welcome to the Nordic Fintech Trends
- 11:05-11:45 Country Updates from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Finland
- 11:50-12:50 Sweden Fintech Spotlight
- 13:00 Thank you!