February 27 @ 09:00 - 15:00
The financial industry is rapidly changing and getting disrupted. At the same time, the regulatory and compliance burden is increasing getting more complex. How to keep up with the pace of the change, and still manage the risks, and be compliant in an effective way? The answer is technology.
RegTech Day explains in one day what is regulation technology, how the world around it is developing, and how you and your organization can leverage RegTech to manage your compliance risks better.
RegTech Day is implemented together with leading experts, regulatory authorities, financial institutions, and RegTech companies.
– What is RegTech and why is it now more important than ever?
– Where is the financial regulation going on a Finnish and EU level?
– What are the most current regulatory changes and challenges for financial institutions and fintech companies?
– Regulation technology strategy and use cases from banks and fintech companies about risk management, fraud prevention, KYC and many more…
– Introduction to RegTech startups that were born to tackle the most topical issues
Read more here!