About this event
The Nordic Fintech Alliance has created the Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series to present the latest trends in Nordic Fintech. Each session includes an update from each hub and then a deep dive into one of the countries. This session will focus on how fintech solutions help solve many of the global sustainability goals.
The series will be powered by PA Consulting who will after the last seminar wrap up the findings in the Nordic Fintech Trend Report 2021
This series is part of the 2021 edition of Copenhagen Fintech Week.
11:00 to 11:05 – Welcome to the Nordic Fintech Trend series
11:05 to 11:50 – Country Updates focusing on Fintech for global impact
• News and Fintech-Impact trends from Denmark by Thomas Krogh Jensen, CEO, Copenhagen Fintech
• News and Fintech-Impact trends from Iceland by Gunnlaugur Jonsson, CEO, The Fintech Cluster
• News and Fintech-Impact trends from Norway by Atle Sivertsen, CEO, NCE Finance Innovation
• News and Fintech-Impact trends from Sweden by Anders Norlin, CEO, Findec
• News and Fintech-Impact trends from Finland by Janne Salminen, CEO, Helsinki Fintech Farm
12:00 to 12:50 – Zoom in on Nordic Fintech Impact Solutions
Financial Inclusion to create growth and reduce poverty, Brian Larsen, CEO Bancore
Bancore’s prime Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) is to remove all barriers to economic growth in emerging markets by “financially including” 2.5 billion unbanked/underbanked consumers and offering them bank-like payment methods that save money and guarantees access to the global payment economy
Empowering people by making education available for everyone, Mads Galsgaard, CEO, Coders Trust
Coderstrust is a social enterprise that enables the achievement of the UNSDG’s by providing accessible and affordable digital skills education enhanced by online mentorship.
Since 2014, Coders Trust have trained over 12,000 students worldwide.
MORE SPEAKERS TBA
12:50 to 13:00 – Q&A
Representatives from all the Nordic Fintech Hubs will be available for joint chats or short break out dialogue.
The Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series is free for members of the Nordic Fintech communities and for Copenhagen Fintech Week 2021 ticket holders. You can become a member of one of the hubs via the links below.
About the Alliance
The Nordic Fintech Alliance consists of the leading Nordic Fintech hubs. Visit the hubs below for more information.
- Copenhagen Fintech (Denmark)
- Findec (Sweden)
- NCE Finance Innovation (Norway)
- The Factory (Norway)
- The FinTech Cluster (Iceland)
- Helsinki Fintech Farm (Finland)