This year’s investor day will bring together 25+ of the best fintech startups in the Nordics and 60+ investors specific to the fintech space. Taking place one day before the main event, and using the whole exhibition hall, we will have a dynamic mix of pitching, question sessions, and matchmaking between startups and investors.
We want every single person present to get a mix of pre-booked relevant meetings and spontaneous encounters with the coolest fintech startups and investment firms around. Our whole investor day event is based on making the most of the time everyone has, in a crowd of the best-of-the-best of the Nordic fintech scene!
The Stockholm Fintech Week: Investor Day starts off with an investor only mingle, before moving to our main exhibition area to bring startups and investors together.
Kicking things off for the startups, we’ll have a new anonymous Q&A session with investors where startups can ask any questions they might not dare to ask otherwise.
For pitching, startups will be grouped in terms of the round that they’re raising. All startups will have short pitches to the investors that are interested in their groups, an open mingle, and pre-booked meetings. These meetings can be booked after startups and investment companies have uploaded info about their pitch deck or investment preferences into our system beforehand and can then pre-select the companies they want to meet with. This is because we want these meetings to be “meeting 2”. You’ve gotten the basic stuff out of the way, now it’s time to have a proper discussion and get into the details!
Stockholm Fintech, TheFactory and Stockholm Business Region are excited to bring you our new investor day! See below for how to get involved.
How to join as a Startup:
How to join as a Startup: If you’re a startup that is currently actively fundraising, there are three ways to get involved:
- Pitch on stage
- Get your startup ticket and use the link in the confirmation email to apply before the deadline on January 15th. Didn’t get a link? Get in touch and we will fix it!
- Have pre-booked “investor matchmaking” meetings
- Get your startup ticket and fill out your information by January 29th latest (please allow some time for this). The matchmaking platform will open on Jan 17th.
- Attend the networking session
- Grab your startup ticket and put your name on this list before February 12th
How to join as an Investor:
If you’re an investor, this is how to join:
- Fill out the Investor Day Registration Form
- We will get in touch to secure your Investor Tickets
Deadline for investors is January 26th