Helsinki Fintech Farm events – Sponsors and Partners Terms & Conditions
With a binding booking for an event organized by Fintech Farm Oy, I accept these Terms & Conditions of Fintech Farm Oy, Maria01, Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180 Helsinki, Finland, Registry code: 3177759-2 (hereinafter: Organizer). The booking by sponsors/partners (hereinafter: customer) is binding. These Terms & Conditions are valid for the booking of the Organizer’s event.
(1) SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
1.1 BOOKING, PAYMENT, AND DEFAULT OF PAYMENT
1.1.1 The contract between the Organizer and the sponsor/partner begins with the parties agreeing to commercial terms of the sponsorship/partnership commitment followed by an order confirmation delivered by Organizer to Customer. The sponsorship/partnership commitment form or agreement to which these Terms & Conditions, regulates the respective services and compensatory payments.
1.1.2 The agreed sponsorship/partnership fee payable to the Organizer (hereinafter: the Fee) will be invoiced 5 days after delivery of order confirmation. Invoices are due for payment within 30 days from their date of issue, if not stated otherwise. The sponsor/partner is not permitted to participate in the event if full payment of the Fee has not been received by the Organizer. In case of a default of payment, the Organizer reserves the right to prohibit the sponsor’s/partner’s access to the event and the related services, to cancel the contract, and/or release the contracted elements and/or designate the exhibit space to other sponsors/partners.
1.1.3 Only registered participants of the sponsor/partner will receive their personal conference pass (giving access to the event and the related services, including the conference check-in at the venue). It is a prerequisite for the handing-over of the conference badge at the venue, that the Fee is received by the Organizer to the designated bank account.
1.2 LIABILITY AND CANCELLATION
1.2.1 Cancellation by the sponsor/partner must be sent to [email protected].
1.2.2 The sponsor/partner shall have the right to terminate the contract free of charge for a period of five days after the receipt of the order confirmation.
1.2.3 Contract cancellation fees
In the case of contract cancellation by the sponsor/partner later than during the period stipulated in Clause 1.2.2, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 50% of the Fee will be refunded to the sponsor/partner in case of cancellation up to 180 days before the event. The remaining 50% of the Fee will be retained by the Organizer and it is non-refundable. If the Fee has not yet been paid, the sponsor/partner undertakes to pay 50% of the Fee within 10 days of the cancellation of the contract;
- 25% of the Fee will be refunded to the sponsor/partner in case of cancellation up to 120 days before the event. The remaining 75% Fee will be retained by the Organizer and it is non-refundable. If the Fee has not yet been paid, the sponsor/partner undertakes to pay 75% of the Fee within 10 days of the cancellation of the contract.
- If the sponsor/partner cancels less than 120 days before the event, the sponsor/partner will be charged 100% of the Fee by the Organizer and it is non-refundable. If the Fee has not yet been paid, the sponsor/partner undertakes to pay the Fee within 10 days of the cancellation of the contract.
In the case that the cancelling sponsor/partner provides a new sponsor/partner as replacement for the cancelled contract, and in the case that a contract with the same or a higher sponsorship/partnership amount has been signed by the Organizer and the replacing sponsor/partner, a cancellation fee of 20% of the Fee will apply. In addition to that fee, the Organizer is entitled to charge all services and costs that have been provided or generated on the basis of the cancelled contract. Organizations or persons that have already been offered a sponsorship/partnership by the Organizer prior to the contract cancellation are not eligible to act as a replacing sponsor/partner.
In the case of a travel ban due to Covid-19 regulations that prohibits the cancelling sponsor/partner’s staff members to travel to the location of the event despite a valid Covid-19 vaccination status in their country, the cancelling sponsor/partner can transfer the amount of their booking to a future event (in respect of an Organizer event), being held within 2 years from the date of cancellation. In such a case, the Organizer is entitled to charge all services and costs that have already been incurred on the basis of the cancelled contract.
Further claims are excluded. The same applies to all other services of the Organizer.